WFUNA Supporters: Korea
WFUNA is proud to recruit the 7th WFUNA Supporters program in the Republic of Korea. The 7th WFUNA Supporters will be selected to assist our work in the region by providing programmatic advice and assistance to WFUNA's international secretariat. WFUNA counts on an impressive pool of global youth leaders to help build a stronger foundation in WFUNA's presence in Korea.
- Undergraduate or graduate school students enrolled in a Korean University (Students enrolled in foreign universities outside of Korea may apply only if they are situated in Korea during the full duration of the program)
- Possess skill-sets and have interest in international education development and global affairs
- Application dates: January 16th - February 10th 2017 (Closed)
- Announcement of 1st phase results: February 15th 2017
- Interview: February 20th - 22nd 2017
- Announcement of final phase results: February 28th 2017
Duties & Responsibility
- Assist WFUNA's program officer in developing and planning programmatic content for upcoming youth programs in Korea.( Youth Forum: Korea, Youth Camp: Korea, Training Program at the United Nations,...etc)
- Promote WFUNA's presence in Korea through various SNS / media platforms
- Provide innovative ideas for potential youth programs WFUNA can engage in
- The 7th WFUNA Supporters group will receive a hand-signed certificate from WFUNA's Secretary-General after successful completion of its term.
- One outstanding student will receive a special scholarship to participate in WFUNA's training program.
- Constant mentoring and career building advices from WFUNA's international secretariat.
- Opportunity to meet WFUNA's leadership including the Secretary-General, President, and Vice-President.
Timeline of Work
- Click to download: 7th WFUNA Supporters Timeline
For questions, you can reach us at: