WFUNA Supporters: Korea
WFUNA is proud to launch the first WFUNA Supporters program in the Republic of Korea. The first group will be selected to assist our work in the region by providing programmatic advice and assistance to WFUNA's international secretariat. WFUNA counts on an impressive pool of global youth leaders to help build a stronger foundation in WFUNA's presence in Korea.
- Undergraduate or graduate school students enrolled in a Korean University (Students enrolled in foreign universities outside of Korea may apply only if they are situated in Korea during the full duration of the program)
- Possess skill-sets and have interest in international education development and global affairs
- Application dates: October 1st - 26th 2013 (Closed)
- Announcement of 1st phase results: November 1st 2013
- Interview: TBA
- Current Application Status: 435 applicants for 20 positions offered. (21:1)
Duties & Responsibility
- Assist WFUNA's program officer in developing and planning programmatic content for upcoming youth programs in Korea.( Youth Forum: Korea, Youth Camp: Korea, Training Program at the United Nations,...etc)
- Promote WFUNA's presence in Korea through various SNS / media platforms
- Provide innovative ideas for potential youth programs WFUNA can engage in
- The 1st WFUNA Supporters group will receive a hand-signed certificate from WFUNA's Secretary-General after successful completion of its term.
- One outstanding student will receive a special scholarship to participate in WFUNA's training program at the United Nations.
- Constant mentoring and career building advices from WFUNA's international secretariat.
- Opportunity to meet WFUNA's leadership including the Secretary-General, President, and Vice-President.
Timeline of Work
- Click to download: 1st WFUNA Supporters Timeline
For questions, you can reach us at:
Phase 1: Online application
Phase 2: Statement of Purpose
- Send to email@example.com after completion
* The form has been edited due to some inconveniences of applicants using different versions of Adobe.
Phase 3: Resume submission
-Submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org