Youth Seminar Series
Left: Youth leaders gather for the first seminar series in Oslo, Norway. Right: Monique Coleman, UN's International Year of Youth Youth Champion, stops by the second seminar series in Buenos Aires, Argentina. (WFUNA)
Following the United Nations' “International Year of Youth” in 2010-2011, WFUNA launched its Youth Seminar Series.
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
The aim of the Youth Seminar Series is to:
- develop the capacity of WFUNA’s youth network
- determine the youth priorities of UNAs and youth members
- share successful youth programs and communication ideas
- promote the strengthening and expansion of WFUNA’s youth network
- provide skill training to youth members
- encourage collaboration with the WFUNA Secretariat and amongst UNAs and UNYAs.
If your UNA/ UNYA is interested in hosting a Seminar, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Youth Seminar
Hosted by UNA-Norway
1-3 October, 2010
2nd Youth Seminar
Hosted by UNA-Argentina
29 June-1 July, 2011
3rd Youth Seminar
8-11 August, 2012