WFUNA Youth Seminar 2015
Are you a youth leader at your local or national UNA chapter? Do you have ideas on how youth can be more active and engaged stakeholders in the policies that affect them?
Share them with other youth leaders at the next WFUNA Youth Seminar on March 29-April 2, 2015 in Jaipur, India.
The seminar's theme: Taking ownership of the post-2015 development agenda. For more information on Youth Seminar 2015: Jaipur, check out the event page.
The application period for the WFUNA Youth Seminar is now closed. Thank you for your interest in #YSJaipur!
About the WFUNA Youth Seminar Series
Left: Youth leaders gather for the first seminar series in Oslo, Norway. Right: Monique Coleman, UN's International Year of Youth Youth Champion, stops by the second seminar series in Buenos Aires, Argentina. (WFUNA)
Following the United Nations' “International Year of Youth” in 2010-2011, WFUNA launched its Youth Seminar Series.
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
The aim of the Youth Seminar Series is to:
- develop the capacity of WFUNA’s youth network
- determine the youth priorities of UNAs and youth members
- share successful youth programs and communication ideas
- promote the strengthening and expansion of WFUNA’s youth network
- provide skill training to youth members
- encourage collaboration with the WFUNA Secretariat and amongst UNAs and UNYAs.
If your UNA/UNYA is interested in hosting a Seminar, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted by UNA-Norway
1-3 October, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hosted by UNA-Argentina
29 June-1 July, 2011
New York, USA
8-11 August, 2012
Hosted by Jayshree Periwal International School
29 March-2 April, 2015