One of the simplest and most effective ways for individuals and organizations to become involved with WFUNA is by joining your local United Nations Association (UNA).
How do I join?
- Find the contact information for your local UNA here>>
- Most UNAs will have information about their membership process on their websites. If not, just contact your UNA’s office directly and ask about membership. Most UNAs have a simple registration form and nominal membership fees.
What are the benefits of UNA membership?
The benefits of membership are different for each UNA. Generally, being a UNA member may entitle you to:
- Receive news and information from your UNA about UN-related topics and events. Many UNAs publish online or print newsletters for their membership.
- Participate in activities and events organized by the UNA.
- Take part in educational initiatives organized by the UNA.
- Access reliable information about United Nations issues and join in discussions and exchanges on UN issues.
- Connect with and become part of a network of people and organizations in your community, and worldwide, who care about the United Nations and its work.
….each UNA is unique, and offers a range of opportunities and benefits for their members.
What if there is no UNA in my country?
If there is no UNA in your country, you may want to learn more about establishing one>>.
Can I join WFUNA directly?
WFUNA is a membership organization with UNAs as our members. Individuals cannot directly become members of WFUNA (only UNAs can), but as a member of your local UNA, you are automatically a member of our global network!