Human Rights Nexus was launched by WFUNA on 10 December 2008 in celebration of the 60 years of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The purpose of this project is:
- to facilitate access to information on the development and implementation of international human rights standards
- to enhance interaction and information sharing between UNAs on human rights projects, and
- to support closer engagement of UNAs with the work of the UN Human Rights Council and human rights treaty bodies.
Human Rights Nexus aims to:
- provide timely information on the UN Human Rights Council and all other United Nations human rights mechanisms and their activities
- feature projects and events implemented by UNAs and other civil society organizations
- spotlight opportunities to get involved
- provide links to activities and initiatives of all major human rights civil society, governmental and intergovernmental organizations
Find out the most recent news and happenings from the Human Rights Nexus.
Useful resources such as available grants, training materials and more.