Read through our program brochure here!
What are WFUNA's Training Programs at the UN?
The Training Programs at the United Nations are educational training experiences designed to promote the effective participation of youth in the UN’s work. Currently programs are held in UN centers in New York and Geneva. We partner with universities and educational institutions, who in turn recruit the program participants.
By the end of the week, students will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how the UN works
- Receive and introduction to current global issues that the UN addresses
- Learn how to create a plan for a career at the UN, international organization, or a relevant field
- Practice relevant, 21st century skills
Is your university or organization interested in partnering with WFUNA? Send us an email:
- Hope to the Future Association
- Research Centre of United Nations and International Organizations
- Sookmyung Women's University
Links to Previous Program Summaries
Click on the thumbnails below to flip through photo albums from our two latest trainings:
See all photos here on Flickr!
Advanced Training Resources
The following are suggested readings and multimedia resources for students prior to their training sessions. Additional materials for each training session can be found with the university liaison.
Dag Hammarskjold Library
The UN Dag Hammarskjold Library provides excellent resources for those preparing for Advanced Training sessions, or for those interested in learning more about the United Nations.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest on WFUNA's programs, including education.